Thursday, January 20, 2011

Todays Card is my favorite, If you know Lisa and I, we are huge Zebra Print Fans, so when the cuttlebug embossing folder pack called "Animal Prints" came into the store, we both flipped out! One issue, neither of us owned a cuttlebug...unbelievable right? we both work at one of the largest scrapbooking/carmaking stores in Wisconsin and dont own a cuttlebug. We pondered buying it anyways and just borrowing the stores bug whenever we wanted to make a card but decided against it. Soon came my Bridal Shower (Animal Print Theme) and Lisa came over with a big bag decorated in stickles and glimmer mist, I opened the bag to find my very own cuttlebug!! I jumped up and down and squealed like a little girl I was so excited, also in the bag (with other various embossing folders) was the beloved animal print bundle, I played with the folders but this is the very first card Ive actually made using them. So when the time came, I walked over to the Judith wall picking out which stamps I would use for Fab Five week and out jumped the cute little zebra and "LIGHTBULB" Zebra Print embossing folder, oh yes! lol

Supplies Used:
Coordinations Paper
Hero Arts Jewels
Judith Stamps: Med. Zebra & Your the best
WeR Memory Keepers Heart Attack Distressing tool
and of course the zebra print embossing folder out of the cuttlebug "Animal Prints" bundle



No comments:

Post a Comment