Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fab Five Day 3

Well its Wednesday, half way through our Fab Five Week, I hope you have gotten a lot of new ideas between our blogs. If you havent checked them all out here are the links to my fellow Fab Five Girls:

Here it is, Day Three, I made this card in mind of a friend who had pneumonia and a double ear infection over winter break, we had all these fun girls nights and shopping trips planned and I only got to see her twice for an accumulative 5 hours or so, and she was still battling her illness, sadly I never got to give this card to her since I had to save its release for today and then it will be on display at Picture This. oh well I guess Ill just have to wait for her to get sick again ;) hopefully it isnt anytime soon!!

It is hard to tell in the picture but the jar is stamped on top of vellum, adhered to a white piece with the bug stamped and colored.

Supplies Used:

Judith Stamps: caught a bug, medium jar, and phooey bug

Basic Grey Paper: Origins "Authentic"

Black and White Carstock

Black Ric Rac Ribbon

Vellum

Black Memento Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment