Monday, January 17, 2011

Fab Five Day One

Good Morning Followers!! Welcome to a brand new week of Fab Five Designs, this month we are featuring Stamps by Judith. I have been running around the house frantically trying to find my laptop charger to post this, I was about to put my sweats on and head out into the winter chill and sweep the snow off my car when I found remembered that my husbands laptop found its way back home, with charger :) So here it is no more waiting!



I decided to start the week of with one of Judiths most popular stamps, "Tree for all Seasons" This little tree is quite addicting, there are tons on "stubby" stamps to decorate your tree, this time I chose something I hadnt seen before, the little girl, cupcake and ice cream cone, inside the card is another one of her stamps, "Sugar and Spice" Hope you Enjoy! Follow the rest of the Fab Five the rest of the week and you will have 25+ new ideas for Judith Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment