Friday, January 7, 2011

Hoppy Birthday

hello hello,
Once winter break started I kind of neglected my laptop but here I am back again. This card was made with this cute frog stamp by Hero Arts, it has serious baby shower invitation potential but I decided to use it as a birthday card. "Hoppy Birthday" was spelled out using Just Rite stamp set. Im hoping to get some more posts in this weekend but Paula and I are busy getting ready for the Health and Fitness Expo held at Golds Gym in Eau Claire. This is the second annual expo but the first time "Picture This" will be attending, as far as I know there will be many various vendors from the Eau Claire area setting up booths to show off their stuff. We are very excited with only 3 more days to get ready (the expo is Tuesday night) Hope to see some new faces and educate them about our store!!


2 comments: