Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fab Five Day 3

Dear Followers:
My update is a little later than I usually post it but I have some good reasons why; #1 Im in the middle of a nasty spring Wisconsin Storm, it started yesterday with rain, then some sleet and hail, and then some more rain, a thunderstorm over night and I woke up to this:

Can you see the road? probably not.

I planned to update my blog at school but they canceled (they never cancel) So I packed up my stuff, scraped all the ice off my car, and headed over to the in-laws (for internet) to post todays project, it didnt take me long to realize that it was a horrible idea, but I made it, after 45 minutes (I went 3 miles down the road)

My project today reminds me of warmer, sunnier days. To be exact, Broiler Fest (my hometown's carnival) Kickball Tournament, last year we won the championship. It was a warm sunny weekend, until the last day. It downpoured, but we had a ton of fun, and Im sure we looked something like a Changito Monkey running and slipping around in the mud, and jumping up and down when we won.


Supplies Used:

Changito Monkey Stampendous Stamps
My Minds Eye Paper
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
Hero Arts Jewels

1 comment:

  1. I really like the memories this card brought you! Very Cool!

    ReplyDelete