Monday, February 28, 2011

Candle Holder



Lisa and I have recently invested in the Elizabeth Craft Design Product, (glitters, transfer sheets,and adhesive paper) We have been holding monthly classes at Picture This teaching the many techniques using this product, this weekend we put a few cards together for our next class March 24th. Ill post a picture of them once we finish the last one, it needs some tweeking. Yesterday a new stamp company to Picture This came in, and I was SOOO excited!! I was stamping and coloring all night long :)(Ill share the name of the company along with my creations tomorrow, so trust me you will want to stop back, these stamps are ADORABLE!) between breaks of coloring with the Copics I got out our glitter and started playing, and made this candle holder. I really wanted to make a champagne glass, I had envisioned something someone could use at a wedding with heart stickers and red and white glitter, but Walmart apparently doesnt sell champagne or wine glasses seperately...darn! Hope you enjoy and check back soon for some new ideas and product and our class updated with a picture :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You guys should totally do a class with this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with AMY!! AWESOME stuff Kayla

    DawnW

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! its in the making for a class coming soon.

    ReplyDelete