Monday, July 19, 2010

Fab 5 Day 1







Hello!! Back to another fun week of "Fab 5" enteries!! I hope everyone is having a fun summer, I know a lot of people leave there scrapbooking/card making for the winter months but I hope many of you are still checking out our blogs for inspiration and ideas. Today we were using GCD Paper with flowers all over it, I cut out the flowers (this was the longest part of making the card, but still not that strenuous, especially since I only cut out 5), "thanks" was cut out using cuttlebug, (I dont know if you can tell in the picture but I layered a green thanks on top of a pink thanks), green grass cut out using the "icicle" punch by Martha Stewart, and the fence was simply cut strips of white paper. There you have it! a cute thanks card!! thanks for stopping by at my blog, dont forget! If you leave a comment at anytime this week on any of our blogs you get entered in for a drawing of free goodies!!

3 comments: