Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fab 5 Day 3

Here it is, my Fab 5 Project Day 3:





When i first looked at this paper, I was at a loss, I had no idea what I could make of this paper, I actually got thursday and friday done before this project thats how at loss I was, but when I walked down the My Minds Eye aisle at Picture This, I pulled out this cute tag, grabbed a piece of matching paper, and just like that it came to me, it was so easy once I found these two other products, and that is my favorite thing about My Minds Eye Product, everything coordinates so perfectly, even when they aren't from the same collection. I added some twine and pearls and she was complete, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kayla! Congratulaions on your first "fab five"! What a talented paper artist you are - let it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the elegance the pearls add!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete